- Next day delivery if ordered by 10am (otherwise 48hr)
- 30 day returns in Ireland
- Buy 2 get the 1 free or mix & match with all essential oils
Peppermint Essential Oil has a fresh and stimulating aroma. It has been linked as a relief to IBS, Nausea and some studies have shown it be be antibacterial and anti fungal. Peppermint Oil mixes well with Eucalyptus Oil as a vapour that clears congestion in the chest.
Why NOW Foods Essential Oils?
- NOW Essential Oils are 100% Pure Oil it is never mixed
- Steam distilled from Mentha Piperita
- Testing for Purity, Efficacy and Quality Assured
- Peppermint Oil mixes well with Eucalyptus Oil as a vapour to clear chest congestions.
What does it smell like?
The Aroma is Fresh, strong mint (like an uncomplicated toothpaste)
What is it used for?
Peppermint oil will revitalise your day, invigorate and cool you. Inhaling peppermint oil gives you an instant awakening and is great to keep by your work station to combat the 3pm slump.
How is the Essential Oil Extracted?
Steam distilled from aerial parts (leaves).
How do I use it?
Add a few drop to a difuser or Carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Here is how we suggest you mix it:
Add 1 drop each of peppermint oil and rosemary oil along with 2 drops of cinnamon oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
Is this oil mixed with anything?
No, it is 100% pure peppermint oil.
Warings, what I need to know:
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.